Due to patient demand and limited local option, we are now offering Primary Care! Dr. Girling has always provided screening and preventative primary care to our patients. We have expanded our primary care options with the addition of the Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Tara Holley, to our team to treat any new primary care conditions for our patients. You will no longer have to be referred out of the office for basic health care or problems.
Our Primary Care Services include:
- Annual and Sports Physicals
- Basic Health/Wellness labs and testing
- Care of such conditions as thyroid disease, hypertension, osteoporosis, high cholesterol, asthma, and healthy diet/weight control. Teens through elder years.
We understand that the decision to seek infertility treatment is one of the most important and emotional decisions that a woman can make. We start with a personal consultation on you and your partners’ history and concerns, followed by an individualized plan to work up what the specific problems are and then a detailed discussion of treatment options. We also understand the cost concerns of our patients and individualize the testing and treatments offered with these in mind. We also work with all the infertility specialists in the area to provide locally based care for our patients who require in-vitro fertilization and other specialized treatments.
Our Fertility Treatments:
- Semen Analysis
- In Office Sperm Washing and Intrauterine Insemination
- HSG X-Ray performed by Dr. Girling
- IVF Referrals
- Reproductive Care Center Consultations in Office
- Medical & Surgical Treatments Available
We at Jackson Hole Women’s Care look forward to sharing and celebrating your pregnancy and birth. As a small, intimate practice, we are able to provide individualized care to each patient and enjoy getting to know you and your growing family. Dr. Girling has performed over 2000 deliveries and has the experience and education to take care of both high and low risk pregnancies. On the one hand we are able to offer the best of technology with physician performed high level ultrasounds and genetic testing while still supporting natural child birth plans for our patients to empower their desires for their best birth experience.
Our OB Services Include:
- Prenatal care throughout pregnancy
- In Office 2D, 3D, and 4D U/S
- High Risk Pregnancies
- Support for Natural Childbirth
We offer gynecology care in Teton County and surrounding areas for every stage of a women’s life from teenage years to the golden years. We provide annual screening wellness exams and health maintenance items such as pap smears, health labs, vaccines, cancer genetic testing, and STD testing. We are here for you when you need treatment for abnormal bleeding, pain, contraception, incontinence, or hormonal imbalances. We offer in office physician ultrasounds, biopsies, evaluation and treatment of pre-cancer cells of the cervix, hormonal analysis, and multichannel urodynamic for incontinence. Dr. Girling is an experienced surgeon in major, minor, and minimally invasive surgery to help her patients when this is required.
Our Gynecology Services Include:
- Hormonal Counseling
- Incontinence and Prolapse Evaluation and Treatment
- Major and Minor Surgeries
- Medical Alternatives to Surgery
- Contraceptive Counseling & IUD Placement
- Cancer Evaluation and Referrals